Saturday, February 7, 2009

CDs...the things you play in a CD player

With the ever present news of CD sales continuing to slip, in part due to the inability for the big record labels to understand that their world is changing in favor of digital media, this week I believe that I found the solution:

It was very, very cold here early this week and upon leaving in the morning my car was entirely frosted over. The week prior I had broken my window scraper; it was a nice one with a brush on one side. So looking around for something to use to get the frost off of my windows, I found a CD case. It actually worked quite well. The record labels should start marketing each album thus:

"With each album, you receive a free window scraper!"

Think of the impact if albums start coming with brushes on one of the four sides! For summer months, maybe a pump and spout for doubling as a water gun on one of the remaining sides!

Two more seasons and two more sides remain...

No comments:

Post a Comment